HP Epass Status : The Himachal Pradesh government endorses the HP Epass Status compensation scheme along with the states of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tripura and Karnataka. This scheme is really helpful for the students who come from financially unstable background, and provide them adequate means to pursue the course of their choice from college of Himachal Pradesh. The aspiring students can register themselves to the official website and get benefits of this scheme.
HP Epass Status : Himachal Pradesh Epass Scholarship Status 2017-18
The HP (Himachal Pradesh) government has launched this central scheme for all the eligible candidates across the state. A large number of students apply for this Reimbursement scheme every year. The students looking to get admissions in courses of their choice through this scheme should firstly register for this scheme. The government provides the possible assistance to needy students, so that they can make their career in desired fields.
Who can apply for HP Epass Scholarship Scheme?
The candidates belonging to schedule tribes, schedule caste, backward class, economically weaker background or suffering from disability can apply for this scheme. The ultimate motto behind the launch of this scheme is to encourage the economically backward class students to pursue the dream courses from reputed colleges of Himachal Pradesh. This will help them to establish themselves in future and make them ready for the competition ahead.
It is one of the appreciable steps taken by the government of Himachal Pradesh over the years to improve the literacy rate of their state.
Who Started Epass Scholarship Scheme?
The online scholarship provided to the needy students through ePass application is one of the most important welfare measures by HP government. The scheme was started by the initiation of Department of Backward Class Welfare. This department is responsible to link welfare departments, treasury departments, the databases of 12th passed students, colleges, and different banks for distributing the scholarships.
Who all can apply for Himachal Pradesh ePass Scholarship Scheme?
The students from financially weaker background or suffering from any disability or from any other backward class living in state of Himachal Pradesh can apply under this scholarship scheme through its official website – http://hpepass.cgg.gov.in/. The candidates will become eligible to apply once the government announces the date of registration. So, if you wish to study further under Himachal Pradesh ePass Scholarship Scheme, you must check the Himachal Pradesh ePass Scholarship status on its official website regularly.
How to Register & Check HP ePass Scholarship Status 2017-18?
- Visit Himachal Pradesh ePass Official Website.
- Once you click on the above link, you will be sent to homepage of the website. If you are a fresh applicant, you should click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Go through the instructions carefully and check the box showing “I have read the Instructions. Proceed to Registration.”
- The student will be redirected to ‘Students Registration Form’ for the scholarship. Here, you need to enter all the basic details asked to you.
- Click ‘Register’ after filling the form.
- Once the registration is made, student must check it by signing-in to the id.
- After login, you should fill up details like – primary details, candidate details, and other details asked to you.
- After completing the form, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Once you have submitted the application form, your details will be verified by the institution and the candidates will be selected accordingly.
- A student must check the status of submitted application by logging in to the HP ePass website.
The Himachal Pradesh Scholarship details will be shown to the student once it is sanctioned. The message displayed is – ‘Send to treasury’. If the scholarship status is pending, then the status will be shown – ‘Pending at College’. So apply to the HP ePass scholarship after going through the instructions on website carefully so that your application is accepted by concerned department.