Uttarakhand Scholarship 2017-18 Application form for Fresh and Renewal at escholarship.uk.gov.in Uttarakhand Social Welfare Post Matric and Renewal Scholarship 2017-18 UK E-Scholarship Online Application for Post Matric.
Uttarakhand Scholarship 2017-18 Application form: The Government of uttarakhand social welfare is providing fresh and renewal scholarships 2017-18 for both Pre Matric and post Matric Students. The social welfare department is providing scholarship for the students who belong to Scheduled castes, Scheduled tribes, and OBC and also for the disabled students who are pursuing 11th and 12th classes in any district of Uttarakhand state. the students must be the permanent residents of Uttarakhand. The Uttarakhand Social Welfare issued a notification for reimbursement of all categories. The students who belongs to SC, ST and OBC would apply it before the last date and it will be disclosed on 30th November 2017 for Fresh Application. The candidates who already applied, need to renewal the form and it will be closed on 15th September.
Process of applying Uttarakhand Scholarship 2017-18 Application form for Fresh and Renewal at escholarship.uk.gov.in
- The students should visit the official website escholarship.uk.gov.in.
- Then we have to click on Uttarakhand Scholarship 2017-18 Application form.
- Then the students should click on student login link.
- Then we have to enter Student email ID as user name and password which is given to your earlier.
- Now, we have to click on the option available on the screen.
- The students should follow the instructions to update student’s email or mobile number.
- Now we have to get last year online submitted details.
- Now we have to fill all the details correctly.
- Then we have to click on the submit button for the submitting the application form.
- Upload document and upload latest passport size photograph.
- Finally we have to click on the print out button and take the hard copy.
- Paste the latest photograph and do the signature on the printed application form and attach all self certified documents with it and submit it to the applicable institute on or before the due date.
How to apply for Online New Registration for Post Matric Scholarship Uttarakhand:
- First of all go to the Uttarakhand Social Welfare Post Matric and Renewal Scholarship 2017-18 portal and then click on Post Matric scholarship scheme.
- After this click on Student Registration.
- Fill all the field of student registration form and submit it.
- Here, you should keep password safe which you got in your student registration form.
- Then click on Student’s login in Home page.
- Enter registered email as login ID and password.
- Go to scholarship registration and then click on fill scholarship application
- Afterward, select scheme.
- Fill the scholarship application form and for submission click on submit button. Once application form submitted, cannot be edited.
- Click on Upload document and upload photo in order to upload the scanned documents and passport photograph.
- Click on Print application in order to take print out of online submitted application form.
- In this online submitted printed application form, paste the latest photograph and do the signature at last of applicant and attach all self certified documents with it and submit it to the applicable institute on or before the due date.
Uttarakhand Post Matric Scholarship Online Registration 2017-18
- The students Aadhaar card is mandatory.
- All the documents that are rejected or duplicate are removed.
- Only one Scholarship form is applicable in one year.
- The students who have registered need not to register again they can login with the existence account.
- From last year no offline application form is accepted. The students should apply in online.
- Students are advised to consult their institute’s Nodal officer for the inclusion of courses and Institute registration.
- Scholarship Applications of students studying out-side will be forwarded online by their respective institutes.
- Students who have taken admission in Private Colleges under Management quota are not eligible for this scholarship, such students are advised not to submit their online applications.
Also Read: UP Scholarship Online Application 2017-18
Uttarakhand Scholarship 2017-18 Application form for Fresh and Renewal
- Organisation Name : Social Welfare department.
- Name of the Scholarship : 2017-2018 post Metric Scholarship registration and renewal.
- State : Uttarakhnad.
- Last Date for application : 30th November 2017 for Fresh candidates and 15th September 2017 For Renewal Students.
- Official website : escholarship.uk.gov.in.
Important Dates :
- Last Date of Fresh Application submission : 30th November, 2017.
- Last Date of Renewal of Application : 15th September, 2017.
Uttarakhand Social Welfare Post Matric and Renewal Scholarship 2017-18 Click Here